You do not have to be a homeschooler to enter or win, but if you ARE a homeschooler, you are going to love this.
I am giving away: Rosetta Stone French, Level 1
Rosetta Stone is the number one foreign language program (and the number one homeschool foreign language program) and is how my own French language journey to fluency (and I am still on that journey) started. I found Rosetta Stone wonderful, but challenging and too hard for my 7 year old daughter. I wanted a way to make it easier for others using it, including families using it to teach French in their homeschool, and that is how I came up with the idea for this new blog
Photo Credit: KFLC/Eiffel tower morning
Katie's French Language Cafe is a blog where you can find French language lessons, free printables, culture lessons, history lessons, and even cuisine! It is my new "baby" and you are going to love it. I have taken my expertise in speech/language, (specifically language aquisition) and my own previous trials as a foreign language learner and developed my own method for second language aquisition~~ The M-E-R-C-I method! (You can read more about that here.) Developed to be used on its own or as a supplement to Rosetta Stone French, I hope you will find it a welcome addition to your home or homeschool!
So here is how to enter!
This is a great prize, so there are two mandatory entries!
1. Like Katie's Language Cafe on facebook. (1 entry)--mandatory entry
2. Follow Katie's Language Cafe via GFC, Networked Blogs, RSS or subscribe by email .
(1 entry)--mandatory entry
You may do any of the following that you like for extra entries. They are not mandatory but will increase your chances!
1. Leave a comment telling me why you want to win/learn French. (1 entry)
2. Share Katie's Language Cafe by sharing any giveaway status you see on the Katie's Language Cafe facebook page on your own page. (3 entries)
3. Place the Katie's language cafe button on your blog's sidebar and (honor system) leave it for one month. (5 entries)
4. SHARE Katie's Language cafe with your followers by writing a short post about the blog and mention/link back to this giveaway. (10 entries).
I will be posting this giveaway on my homeschool blog (Brighton Park) also and entries from both will be combined. So you can leave your comments about your entries on either one (not both) and they will be counted. Good luck and I look forward to you all joining me on my French journey and I hope you are INSPIRED to start your own!
**The giveaway will end next Saturday, Jan. 28th at 11:59pm. A winner will be chosen via random.org from all entries and announced on Sunday Jan. 29th. You must be a US resident to win the prize. This giveaway is not affiliated with facebook or Rosetta Stone and neither facebook nor Rosetta Stone are liable for prizes. Brighton Park, Katies Language Cafe or any persons associated with this blog, shall not be held liable for any damages incurred through the use of these prizes. Thank you. Previous blogoversary winners not eligible.